Shipping & Receiving
Job Description: Receive incoming shipments and process for inventory stowage. Process and pack outgoing shipments.
- Preparing shipping documents.
- Creating mailing labels.
- Verifying all parts of the order are packed.
- Maintain an organized and clean working area.
- Handle outgoing & incoming shipments daily.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and logistics.
- Technical ability to operate inventory management computer systems.
- Proficient in reading and writing English.
- Physically able to lift, push, pull up to 75 Lbs. in warehouse operations.
Additional information: Pay is negotiable upon evaluation of skill and proficiency. On the Job Training is provided.