The Brillman Company Provides Clear Terms And Conditions For Secure Ordering.
Our mission is to provide quality American-made wiring solutions for the worldwide antique tractor and automotive restoration community. Our terms and conditions name the policies our company abides by, including:
- Sales Tax is standard.
- Backorders may either hold up a shipment for one shipping rate, or we can ship the balance of the order right away with two shipping charges based on the weight of each package.
- All purchases must be paid for before they will be shipped.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express for personal purchases as well as PayPal.
- Commercial and wholesale customers may purchase with Purchase Orders, Cash, Check, and Credit Cards.
- Wholesale customers may apply for credit.
Got A Question Or Concern? Contact Us!
We are happy to help our customers with their product purchases. We believe in our manufacturing process and have pride in providing wiring harnesses that work. Call us with your name and the part number, and we can help you troubleshoot or discuss a resolution. Our people are standing by during business hours to assist you.
The Legal Language:
THE BRILLMAN COMPANY makes no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose and makes no or implied warranties in selling the products described herein. A buyer’s recovery for damages resulting from any and all whatsoever, including but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or strict product liability, will be exclusively limited to the replacement of the products with respect to which losses or damages are claimed or to a refund of any purchase price paid for the products. In no event will the brillman company be liable to any buyer or user of the products for incidental or consequential damages or for any other damages to the property or person of the buyer or user. Buyer specifically acknowledges that he has not relied upon, nor has seller made any representations that this product as suitable for any particular application or use.